Saturday, 14 July 2012

My n time of attempting to do something

I'm gonna write real short in this very first entry, because it's kinda late already, and I'm craving for a smoke before going to bed.

So. Another blog. I don't know how many times I've attempted to run a blog. And I failed every time. Maybe impatience runs in my blood. You know you're impatient when you flush the toilet before you even finish peeing. That's kinda who I am. Not the peeing thing. The impatient thing. Many people tend to think otherwise though. I don't know why, maybe I don't strike them as an impatient person, with all my paying attention to details and being a perfectionist and stuff. But the truth is, I'm the exhibit A of impatience. Dictionaries should have my picture next to this word, I guess. Anyway, that's the main reason I can never run a blog consistently, always dropping it off after a while.

I tend to never succeed at things at the 1st try. That's just not my forte. And it's not particularly easy for an impatient guy like me to continue doing things for the 2nd, the 3rd, the ... time. But for the last 20 years, I've made do. I failed, and I tried again, despite how much I wanted give up. And so, like any other thing in my life, this is the n time I've attempted at running a blog. I may succeed this time. I may not. Who knows. But at least I try. I don't know what I would be the main theme of this blog yet. I just think it would be a place where no one visits and I can freely express myself in whatever freaking way I want. Or maybe that's the theme of this blog. Honesty.

Here;s to impatience, flushing the toilet before you finish peeing, and honesty. Also, to the worst blog entry ever.

Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment